Home » Uses
Uses of Be Jojoba Oil
- Moisturises the skin, lips, hair and nails.
- Smoothening effect which reduces fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin texture.
- Nourishes and lightens the skin, reducing dark eye circles and eye bags, uneven skin tone eg. scars, pigmentation and stretch marks.
- Forms a natural, protective film on the skin, shielding against damaging effects such as UV rays and free radicals.
- Effective against acne and dermatological fungal conditions due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Ideal for people with sensitive skin and conditions such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis due to its anti-inflammatory, emollient and hypoallergenic properties which helps to soothe inflamed skin.
- Great for hair; prevents breakage, dry hair and split ends due to UV exposure and leaving your hair more supple and radiant.
- Can be combined with other products for greater efficacy eg. with makeup remover, lotions, essential oils, hair products and shaving creams