Oily Acne Prone Skin
- It’s common to link oily skin to acne. After all, excess oil is a known contributor to breakouts. But dry skin types can still experience acne for a number of reasons, whether it’s due to environmental factors or a poor skin care routine that irritates the skin and clogs pores. If it’s shiny, you have oily skin.
- Although oily skin can clog pores and lead to increased acne breakouts, oily skin also has many benefits. Oil helps preserve the skin, and people with oily skin tend to have thicker skin and fewer wrinkles. The key is to strike a balance between having too much oil and maintaining your skin’s natural moisture.
- Oily acne prone skin is to split it into two categories: non-inflammatory and inflammatory types.
- Non-inflammatory acne refers to clogged pores that appear as blackheads or whiteheads.
- Pimples / Acne with a red or more robust appearance is essentially classified as inflammatory acne. This can range from papules and pustules to more severe nodules and cysts. Papules are small red bumps, while pustules are small bumps that contain pus. Papules often turn into pustules.
Causes of Oily Acne Skin
- Each pore is the opening of our skin with or without hair follicle, with a sebaceous gland (oil gland) attached to the follicle. The main function sebaceous gland include releases sebum, which keeps skin lubricated and soft by prevent moisture loss from skin. Sebum being lightly acidic with a pH of 5.5 helps to prevent infection, and provide some form of sun protection by reflecting UV rays.
- Acne is caused by a combination of hormones, oil, and bacteria. When excessive oil secreted by the sebaceous glands, dead skin cells, and bacteria clog the follicles, sebum can’t escape the pores. This leads to inflammation and the development of acne condition. Basically acne formation goes in 4 stages.
Overproduction of sebum is usually caused by:
- Puberty due to fluctuation of hormones
- The menstrual cycle
- Prolonged stress and poor diet habits
- Environmental issues
Causes of acne can include:
- Overproduction of sebum together with poor cleansing habits or wrong use of skin care products
- Excessive dead skin cells accumulating in the follicle causing the formation of plug which leads to inflammation by Prone Acne bacteria
- Poor handling of oily skin on with whiteheads or blackheads
Effectively Treating Oily Acne Skin
- Sebum is vital for keeping the skin healthy. However, too much sebum can lead to oily skin, clogged pores, and acne. Managing oily skin often requires a person making regular skin care a habit.
- When trying to get rid of excessive oil on skin surface (as the face is always shiny or the oil is clogging the pores) that causes pimples, one need to understand that oily skin is inherited or the result of hormones fluctuations.
- Other than healthy lifestyle and diet, skin cleansing using the right skincare products can reduce the amount of oil secretion and reduce the oil clog condition.
Jojoba Oil For Oily Acne Prone Skin
- Pure Organic Jojoba oil is beneficial in treating acne as an product and on its own. Sebum is a waxy, oily substance on your skin. Overproduction or blocked sebum can cause acne. As Jojoba Oil is natural, noncomedogenic, and technically a wax ester instead of an oil, jojoba oil resembles human sebum, when applying jojoba oil, it mimics the the skin natural sebum, skin gets the message that it doesn’t need to produce more sebum since the skin is now well protected.
- Jojoba Oil can act as a gentle and soothing makeup remover – Pour a small amount of jojoba oil onto a wet cotton pad, gently and thoroughly wipe away makeup (foundation, eye make up, mascara and lipstick).
- As a moisturizer, Jojoba oil is a lightweight formulation that composed of 98 percent pure waxes, mainly fatty acids, alcohol, and hydrocarbons, unlike a true oil. it helps retent moisture on the skin’s surface without clogging the pores. As a good source of vitamin E, jojoba oil also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which provide healing of inflamed follicles.
- BE Jojoba Oil is 100% organic, pure and unrefined . Organic products are produced without chemicals, herbicides or insecticides and are therefore healthier and safer for your skin.
- Unrefined jojoba oil is naturally golden in color, hasn’t been filtered or processed, and contains no additive ingredients.
- BE Jojoba oil protect, balance, moisturize, repair and delay aging of the skin.
What are you waiting for? Click here and buy now!